20 min prep, 10 min fridge, 14 min cooking, 8 portions
Shopping List, Ingredients:
150 g of Dark Chocolate
100 g of White Chocolate
100 g Raspberries
40 g of Whipped Cottage Cheese
60 g Caster Sugar
170 g Flour
100 g of Soft Butter
2 Tablespoons Liquid Cream
1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 Pinch of Salt
- Preheat your oven Th. 6 (180° C). or 356° F
- Mix the melted dark chocolate with the butter, sugar, flour, backing powder, cottage cheese, salt and eggs.
- Make circles on the plate of your oven covered with parchment paper 4 cm in diameter and flatten them slightly. Cook for 10 minutes in your oven.
- Melt the white chocolate with the cream for 2 minutes at 500W in the microwave.
- Top half of the cookies with a layer of white chocolate, add the raspberries and cover with a second biscuit.
- Make zigs or circles on top of the cookies and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: For a more traditional version, use butter in the ganache.
Share your recipes ideas with us!
Tell Me What You Think! Leave Me A Comment Or Question.