Think Cosmopolitan: we’re all about the home. Owned by Romain and Kim Dubus, we’re a small family business expending at a fast pace, the goal of the team is inspiring folks from all walks of life to take ownership of their spaces & create value where they’re planted.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - TENNOJI, OSAKA
- Assist the Communications team in producing assets across multiple platforms (print, merchandising, digital, and experiential graphic design)
- Maintain the visual aesthetic of the brand
- Own the creative process from design to execution on projects both internal and external facing
- Manage projects ranging from simple design requests to managing complex print-ready materials
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, media art/media design, digital art, advertising, marketing, business, or a similar field
- 4+ years of design experience in illustration, graphic design, or print production
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Online portfolio and any supplemental samples of work in a PDF
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software (Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A growing ability to develop innovative design work across all media
- Possesses a strong technical knowledge in preparing design files with a detail-oriented eye
- Resourcefulness and ability to locate and archive assets independently
- Able to multi-task on design projects with a tireless work ethic
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure and articulate directives in an open, ever changing, fast paced environment.
- Ability to stay organized, meet deadlines, and prioritize projects based on the business calendar
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed to attend events
- Willing to work a non-traditional schedule to accommodate activities
Think Cosmopolitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Think Cosmopolitan is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of Think Cosmopolitan’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (323) 747-8207.