Think Cosmopolitan: we’re all about the home. Owned by Romain and Kim Dubus, we’re a small family business expending at a fast pace, the goal of the team is inspiring folks from all walks of life to take ownership of their spaces & create value where they’re planted.
E-COMMERCE DIGITAL PRODUCER (Digital Products)
The E-Commerce Digital Producer will lead the scheduling and management of marketing and content; the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline deliverables; and drive issue resolution and communication for the Think Cosmopolitan online shop functionality.
Based in Los Angeles, this is a new position and offers the opportunity for an experienced and talented Producer to join an exciting and rapidly growing area of Think Cosmopolitan.
- Coordinate project activities with various business stakeholders including; Marketing, Merchandising, Creative, Web Development, QA and third party suppliers.
- Own the product catalog photography and attribution pipeline. Understand the flow calendar of new products to the site and maintain the milestones required to ensure the products can launch as soon as they are stocked. Drive completion of the tasks.
- Develop and own the marketing plan for launching new, and updating existing, content; including site updates, seasonal refreshes, emails promotional banners, landing pages and special projects
- Manage and oversee the end to end workflow as it relates to digital projects including development of marketing briefs, digital asset management and execution of online campaigns
- Optimize, publish and maintain assets
- Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated to the product and account leads
- Support the E-commerce web team in prioritization and implementation of new and enhanced website functionality
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years e-commerce, marketing operations or digital experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with content management systems, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
- Project Management methodologies and tools such as Jira
- Knowledge of the development process of an E-commerce site
- Ability to work well independently and to collaborate effectively with other teams
- Strong individual problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate online
- Attention to detail is critical
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics preferred
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline or an MBA
- Experience as a management consultant at one of the top-tier consulting firms
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong, synergistic relationships with a multitude of teams and personnel
- Good working knowledge of space defense and intelligence markets
- Experience assessing request for information (RFIs) and Sources Sought notices
- Success leading and/or participating in gate review activities
- Ability to assess market trends that indicate business opportunities several years in the future
- Working knowledge and understanding of DoD acquisition process
- Impeccable ethics
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
Think Cosmopolitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Think Cosmopolitan is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of Think Cosmopolitan’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (323) 747-8207.