Think Cosmopolitan: we’re all about the home. Owned by Romain and Kim Dubus, we’re a small family business expending at a fast pace, the goal of the team is inspiring folks from all walks of life to take ownership of their spaces & create value where they’re planted.
COMMERCIAL SALES MARKET ANALYST
- Deliver actionable insights through data analytics and synthesize results in succinct presentations to aid senior management in decision making
- Participate in proposal development
- Dive deep into complex business problems and provide insights into acquisition and demand patterns through hypothesis testing
- Create targeting and segmentation schemes to optimize marketing spend
- Support business intelligence reporting, marketing execution and ad hoc analysis
- Support analysis of marketing campaigns through statistical modeling, customer segmentation and profiling, design of experiments, and data mining
- Actively collaborate to apply learning to other channels/campaigns/products/business units
- Utilize SQL/SAS/R or other relevant statistical tools for data mining and predictive analytics
- Reconcile divergent demands of multiple stakeholders in a fast work environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ combined years of experience in similar roles
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations
- 5+ years of experience in business development, US Government acquisition, and/or project management
- 2+ years of programming experience (SAS/SQL/R or other equivalent statistical programming languages preferred)
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline or an MBA
- Experience as a management consultant at one of the top-tier consulting firms
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong, synergistic relationships with a multitude of teams and personnel
- Good working knowledge of space defense and intelligence markets
- Experience assessing request for information (RFIs) and Sources Sought notices
- Success leading and/or participating in gate review activities
- Ability to assess market trends that indicate business opportunities several years in the future
- Working knowledge and understanding of DoD acquisition process
- Impeccable ethics
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
Think Cosmopolitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Think Cosmopolitan is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of Think Cosmopolitan’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (323) 747-8207.