# 20 UMBERTO MAGLIOLI
LEGACY - UMBERTO MAGLIOLI.
The Bioglio driver from Italy, Maglioli became famous by winning the Targa Florio three times (1953, 1956 and 1968), even more so by winning the grueling Carrera Panamericana in 1954, the famous endurance race of 3373km crossing Mexico from the US border to that of Guatemala.
Ferrari proves that year the robustness and effectiveness of his designs with the undoubted talent of Umberto Maglioli to head the podium in front of Phil Hill standing at second place, and also driving a Ferrari. His involvement in the development of the Ferrari 250 models is indirect, but by winning multiple titles at the wheel of Ferrari, he helped inaugurate the technical developments that have equipped the touring models thereafter, including Ferrari 250 themselves.
- Full LED Lighting
- Italian Leather Seat
- Handlebar Brace
- Aluminum Mirror Frames
- Aluminum Master Cylinder & Brakes
- Aluminum Handlebars
- Aluminum Head Light Housing
- Stainless Steel Polished Desmo Classico Insert
- Electrical Sound Control System
- Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust System (Removable Baffle)
- Heat Brushed Aluminum Exhaust Trim
- Heat Tape Coated Exhaust Pipes
- Pirelli Phantom tires
- Light-Weight Machined Frame
- Borani Wire Rims